Integrated GRC Approach
With a wealth of experience in internal auditing and compliance, TIBERIUM AG’s expertise lies in helping companies reach a higher level of effectiveness by implementing an integrated approach to GRC.
Many companies already have a GRC framework that reflects regulatory practice, yet is heavy on documentation, time and costs, and as a result is marked by inefficiency.
We can transform this into a strategy that drives value by integrating data and information into a formalised process that acts as the backbone of your business. Let us pull all the elements together for a unified picture.
More on this topic can be found in our White Paper "Integrated GRC Approach" by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO) defines internal control as a process, effected by an entity's board of directors, management and other personnel, designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of effectiveness and efficiency of operations; reliability of financial reporting; and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, we:
- Develop the project planning in cooperation with the client.
- Scanning and Understanding of the client's current situation: current processes, risk/controls design and possible audit issues and gaps.
- Develop and/or update process and risk/control documentation.
- Evaluation and execution of controls testing.
- Identify gaps and make proposals of newly designed controls and improvement of the processes and controls concerned with the aim to improve the control's effectiveness.
- Rationalization on controls and process simplification in order to improve the overall efficiency.
- Assistance with the implementation of the latter.
Internal auditing is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization's operations.
It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control system and corporate processes.
In particular, we:
- Define the audit scope together with the client.
- Collect Data by conducting interviews with management and process and control owners.
- Evaluate the relevance and competence of the evidence, analysis and interpretation of the data.
- Draw conclusions.
- Develop Recommendations and discuss with above mentioned stakeholders.
- Create and present the Report engagement results.